View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Ryanair discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

[size=85:g09kenni]novinite 27 May 2010

Ryanair Takes Off to Bulgaria's Plovdiv City in September

Irish low-cost air carrier Ryanair will launch flights to Bulgaria's Plovdiv airport in September this year, a deputy minister has announced.

“The company has certain requirements that airports should meet, including low fees,” Economy and Energy Minister Ivo Marinov announced on Thursday.

Ryanair representatives visited Bulgaria last month, conferred with Transport Minister Alexander Tsvetkov and visited Plovdiv airport to finalize an agreement.

According to Plovdiv airport executive director Doychin Anguelov the attraction of low-fare air companies is part of the airport strategy to increase its passengers and revenues.

Ryanair has been planning to launch flights to Plovdiv airport for several years.

Plovdiv became even more attractive for air companies as of April 1, when its fees were sharply reduced and stand three times lower that the fees at the airport in the capital Sofia. The low fees will be in forced for two years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:44 pm

I think now we are all beginning to realise that the budget airlines are not really budget airlines at all. When I checked a flight recently with Bulgaria Air it worked out the be £177 return compare the the £278 return I just paid Ryanair discussion - Page 6 794030042 So from now on I will be checking Bulgarian Air first.

Have used Ryan Air one on trip to Ireland and have to say there were no problems at all. But family members has had no end of problem with them.

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
mike&tanya
Senior user
Senior user
mike&tanya

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:40 pm

I have always been very sceptical of the so called cheap airlines, and up till this year chose to go with BA,(Heathrow to Sofia) but in July I flew Ryanair, (Stansted to Plovdiv) not so much for the price because as has been stated with all the extras its no cheaper than BA. But it was more for the convinience of both airports. I have no complaint about the flights and in fact as I was on the only plane at Plovdiv it was great for getting the baggage. The other thing I found odd (but very handy) was that when I booked in a couple of days before the flight out it let me book in for the return flight and print both in and out boarding cards and that was a good 2.5 weeks before the return flight. So I guess its not all bad. Mind you i would still use BA if they went to Plovdiv.
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Ryan Air Web Site   Ryanair discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:40 pm

Has anyone tried to use this site Ryanair discussion - Page 6 794030042

There is a security thing where you have to solve a puzzle confused you bet I am. Ryanair discussion - Page 6 794030042

Even better there is a audible puzzle where you cannot make sense of the sounds Ryanair discussion - Page 6 794030042
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Air Web Site   Ryanair discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:49 pm

Not sure what you meant Tony can you post a link here please so we can have a look. T
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Air Web Site   Ryanair discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Try and book a flight Plodiv to Stansted. Once you get the security question see if you can answer it???? Ryanair discussion - Page 6 794030042
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Air Web Site   Ryanair discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:59 pm

tonyb60 wrote:

Try and book a flight Plodiv to Stansted. Once you get the security question see if you can answer it???? Ryanair discussion - Page 6 794030042

it is security all you do is type what you see and enter
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Air Web Site   Ryanair discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:02 pm

I thought it said solve the puzzle I'll try again doh Ryanair discussion - Page 6 1865348797
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Air Web Site   Ryanair discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:04 pm

It worked ta, such is getting old Ryanair discussion - Page 6 927475117
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Air Web Site   Ryanair discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:08 pm

tonyb60 wrote:
It worked ta, such is getting old Ryanair discussion - Page 6 927475117

Welcome! Now have you tried this airline [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but might be a bit far for you have a look Bucharest to London Luton works out around £60 return
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Air Web Site   Ryanair discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:17 pm

Thanks Bernie Luton is not an option for us as we can get from Daughters place to Gatwick in 50 mins and Stansted is only 1 hour. Looking for flights for next year of course. But you are my gem H
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Air Web Site   Ryanair discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Real frustrating that the cheap flights are all from Luton/Gatwick.
Pretty much double/treble the price from Manchester and no direct flights.

Mr Eq
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:29 pm

I suppose its down to cost? some of the ports are very expensive so they go where its cheaper which is why the tend to offer cheaper flights.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: new routes Stansted to Sofia May 2016    Ryanair discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 3:24 pm

Oh some more good news Ryanair discussion - Page 6 570106603   Things are surely looking up now Ryanair discussion - Page 6 1069384364

New London - Sofia Daily Service For Summer 2016
06 Aug 2015

Ryanair, Europe’s favourite airline, today (6 Aug) announced it will launch a new daily service from London Stansted to Sofia, beginning in May 2016, which will go on sale from September. Sofia will be Ryanair’s second Bulgarian airport, following Plovdiv (which has a 4 times weekly service to London Stansted), and is another key primary airport, as Ryanair continues to expand Europe’s largest route network.

Ryanair celebrated its new London Stansted to Sofia service by releasing 100,000 seats for sale across its European network, at prices from £19.99 for travel in September and October. These low fare seats are available for booking until midnight Monday (10 Aug).

Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said:

“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new daily London Stansted to Sofia route beginning May 2016, which will go on sale on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in September. Sofia is another key capital city airport and our second in Bulgaria, as we continue to grow Europe’s largest route network, with more routes and flights and improved schedules.

UK consumers already choose Ryanair for our low fares, industry leading customer service and great route choice. Now they can also book their flights even earlier on our improved website and app, carry a free small 2nd carry-on bag, enjoy allocated seats, avail of our new Family Extra and Business Plus services, and use their personal electronic devices at all stages of their flight, as Ryanair continues to deliver so much more than just the lowest fares – with much more to come.

To celebrate our new London Stansted to Sofia service, we are releasing 100,000 seats for sale across our European network from £19.99 for travel in September and October, which are available for booking until midnight Monday (10 Aug). Since these low amazing prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should see more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Suzee
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:23 am

I'm going on a trip soon and wondered how tuf Ryanair are about cabin luggage size, I have read on their site what they say but my bag is 1 cm oversize.
Back to top Go down
bg4me

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 11:18 am

never travelled with them so I can't help, but I'm sure there are members on here who have and maybe able to give you some advice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryanair discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next