altText
altText
altText

How does one break even on rental apartments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bluebelle

How does one break even on rental apartments Empty
PostSubject: How does one break even on rental apartments   How does one break even on rental apartments Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:16 am

I looked into renting my property, however I don't think I would make an penny..well may be a few quids but not much.

My mangement company charges 60 euro's in total for arrival and departure clean, electric, water, maintenance fees, property mangement fees,plus cable for a season lasting at most 20 weeks. soif any one knows of a payg company with good local rates, please let me know

To be honest I bought blind and would just like to cover at least half the running cost, but dont know how I can acheive this ? i have worked out for my apartment at the most rental will be £150 if I am lucky as you all know there are many holiday lets..not sure what to do. One thing is for sure I'm going to make sure I enjoy have a fabulous time nxt week.
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

How does one break even on rental apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: How does one break even on rental apartments   How does one break even on rental apartments Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:26 am

It's a difficult one this as you say there are so many people letting that it's hard to make it pay and then you have the risk of your property being destroyed for me I wouldn't bother I think it's more problematic than its worth then there is also the fact that you need someone over there to look after it for you ie change the bedding etc and to clean it, I think unless you have someone you can completely trust then my answer is Don't g
Back to top Go down

How does one break even on rental apartments

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1