altText

Olymp Hotel Drynavo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SewageSolutionsBg
Junior user
Junior user

Olymp Hotel Drynavo Empty
PostSubject: Olymp Hotel Drynavo   Olymp Hotel Drynavo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:21 pm

I recently stayed 4 nights in the above hotel, 2 of us shared a twin room which would benefit from a fresh coat of paint to cover the smoke stained walls and ceilings in this now non smoking room. The bed linen was clean,and the beds acceptable. the tv worked as did the advertised Wifi, the fridge didn't and was empty, the shower enclosure was smashed and the secondary drain in the now wetroom floor drained eventually. And i really dislike wetrooms at the best of times.

Anyway, the hotel is centrally located and handy for a couple of mediocre restaurants, the better of which is right outside, and the price is low for the town at 40 lev a night, (the park were advertising 90 !!! though said they would accept 70 !) Also shops nearby and car park less than 100 meters away.

Would i stay there again ? well if i was working in the region again then yes, simply for convenience. Would i take the wife...no chance !
Back to top Go down
http://www.sewagesolutionsbg.com
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Olymp Hotel Drynavo   Olymp Hotel Drynavo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Hotel pliska in golden sands, my friends are coming over on friday and have booked this hotel, i have stayed here and i dare not tell them what its like. its a 50s built hotel and in dire need of upgrade, very basic room, minimal and lacking, noisy at night. food continental no english at all, no sound proofing, so noise up, below and side to side and the adjoining hotel is rather lively, so many more modern hotels in golden sands. i informed my travel agent of the standard but they obviously did not take any notice. will let you know what my friends think of it. Olymp Hotel Drynavo 2345823347
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Olymp Hotel Drynavo   Olymp Hotel Drynavo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:27 pm

I stayed at the Pliska in golden sands back in 1993 ,it was the the second best in the resort ...how things change !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olymp Hotel Drynavo   Olymp Hotel Drynavo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olymp Hotel Drynavo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1