MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT Empty
PostSubject: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:26 am

Hi All,

Im new to the forum and to BG, Im Abu the manager of "
mind the step"
indian restaurant. We opened last season late june and finished the season on the 18th september, we opened this season on the 1st may and will hopefully be open till late september again. I had never travelled to any other country besides UK and Bangladesh so this is a learning curve for me, I live in the UK (Scunthorpe) and have been in the restaurant industry for more than 20 yrs. I started off in the kitchen and worked my way up to a chef, I liked what I did but fancied a change, so when this opportunity/challenge came up I thought Id have a bash at it. Now still in its early stages I think we have made an impact in Sunny Beach, we have our regular clientele coming over on a regular basis. I had noticed when I initially came to BG that most of the food that is served here isnt what it should be, coming from the UK we are accustomed to high quality food and service, but are not offered it here.
I think Ive written enough now, I dont want to bore you to death, thanks for taking the time to read this.
Take care and speak to you soon.

Abu
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:48 am

Hi Abu and welcome glad you posted here I will be in BG this year and will pay you a visit for sure g
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:55 am

Welcome to the forum Abu. Good luck with your venture.
Back to top Go down
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:57 am

Thanks Tonyb60
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:58 am

Great news thank you I look forward to visiting, but isn't there another Indian Restaurant in Varna?? I could be wrong?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Welcome on board Abu! Very best of luck with this.

MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT 1660588075
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Hi All,

Thanks for the luck, I dont know much about Varna, Im in Sunny Beach.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:26 pm

Brilliant I love Indian food but your right Sallyann I think it's called The Gungun, hotel or something like that but I did here it may have closed??
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:41 pm

Good luck with you're venture I too have my roots in Bangladesh MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT 3356871870
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Hi Netsniperthefirst,

Where abouts do you hail from, Im from Shahrasti, Chandpur. Went over to the UK when I was only 5years young, Im an old man now.
Keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:07 pm

MINDTHESTEP wrote:
Hi Netsniperthefirst,

Where abouts do you hail from, Im from Shahrasti, Chandpur. Went over to the UK when I was only 5years young, Im an old man now.
Keep in touch.

Moulvi bazar near Sylhet, I too am an old man now :Shocked:
Back to top Go down
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:34 pm

I have lots of friends in Scunthorpe who are also from Moulvi Bazaar, Ive only been there once. I normally visit my niece in Shivgonj, Sylhet, they have been living there for about 20 years.
Back to top Go down
jenny2803
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Hi Abu and welcome to the forum.
Where in Sunny Beach are you ? MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT 2581928987
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:22 pm

MINDTHESTEP wrote:
I have lots of friends in Scunthorpe who are also from Moulvi Bazaar, Ive only been there once. I normally visit my niece in Shivgonj, Sylhet, they have been living there for about 20 years.

Small world g
Back to top Go down
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:34 pm

Depending on which way you come in, go down the main road of Sunny Beach, its the 1st left as you come in from the South/ Burgas after the roundabout for Nessebar or from North the last right turn as you go out, near father teds hotel or zora supermarket,about 100m from the main road, we are open 6pm-11pm 7 days a week, we are next door to hotel atos the green homes complex you wont miss it when you come down the street.
Look forward to seeing you all soon, take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next