altText

please help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Banned member2
Anonymous

please help Empty
PostSubject: please help   please help Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Well you have heard it all before , but some heartless bastard has dumped 9 lovely little puppy's in the lane where i take my dog for a walk . I have a dog and three cats so i dont need a dog , but if i did i would love one of these beautiful pupies . If i had a young child i am sure he or she would be over the moon with one , they are so cute , I dont know how to say this but please help them . I will feed them and give them water till a kind person turns up . Thanks for reading this and try your best to help them . i forgot to say i am just near VT.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

please help Empty
PostSubject: Re: please help   please help Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:18 pm

HI johnbaz

Oh Dear, sorry to hear, but a typical tale. I hope you can take care of them until you find a home.

May be worth contacting one of the BSAPP (Bulgarian Society for Animal Protection and Preservation):
[url:13qmodtq]http:
//bulgariadogs.
webs.
com/[/url:13qmodtq]

They have branches in various areas (but not sure about VT).

Jain and I have supported them since we moved here .. they are doing a great job of trying to reduce strays and rehome abandoned animals (if anyone can donate, even a few pence, please do!).

Cheers
Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
oddball
oddball

please help Empty
PostSubject: Re: please help   please help Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:54 pm

please help 1763269238
Ah Bless: Good luck JB hope you find them good homes soon. Well done you for taking them in, you are a little darling g

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

please help Empty
PostSubject: Re: please help   please help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Announcements-