Eric Clapton Greets Bulgaria via The Standart I will come to

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Eric Clapton Greets Bulgaria via The Standart I will come to Empty
PostSubject: Eric Clapton Greets Bulgaria via The Standart I will come to   Eric Clapton Greets Bulgaria via The Standart I will come to Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:13 pm

[size=85:6lsvc597]Standart news 11 June 2010

Eric Clapton Greets Bulgaria I will come to your beautiful country,

“I send my cordial greetings to all Bulgarians. Your country is very beautiful.” The legendary guitar of blues-rock sent this emotional message to his Bulgarian fans via our Editor-in-Chief, Mrs. Slavka Bozukova who took a autograph from the megastar for the readers of The Standart. It happened after a spectacular concert of the virtuoso in Belgrade yesterday. Mrs. Bozukova invited Clapton to give a concert in Sofia where he has even more ardent fans than in Serbia. “I will come at the first opportunity,” the star promised.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Eric Clapton Greets Bulgaria via The Standart I will com   Eric Clapton Greets Bulgaria via The Standart I will come to Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:00 pm

Eric Clapton Greets Bulgaria via The Standart I will come to 1763269238

Oh good as I missed out on Elton, I might just book Eric instead for the Silistra Garden Party 25 Sept g Eric Clapton Greets Bulgaria via The Standart I will come to 2381841692 Eric Clapton Greets Bulgaria via The Standart I will come to 2381841692

Oddy Eric Clapton Greets Bulgaria via The Standart I will come to 2706089290 Eric Clapton Greets Bulgaria via The Standart I will come to 1865348797
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Eric Clapton Greets Bulgaria via The Standart I will com   Eric Clapton Greets Bulgaria via The Standart I will come to Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:10 am

You never know Berny you might get to meet him to I once seen Eric a few years ago and got the opportunity to meet him and he's a real nice bloke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Clapton Greets Bulgaria via The Standart I will come to   Eric Clapton Greets Bulgaria via The Standart I will come to Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Clapton Greets Bulgaria via The Standart I will come to

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1