View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

English speaking radio station Empty
PostSubject: English speaking radio station   English speaking radio station Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:03 pm

I don't know if anyone is interested but there is an English speaking radio station in Bulgaria but at the moment it can only be listened to via the web

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: English speaking radio station   English speaking radio station Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Thanks scott I'll take a look at this an English radio station sounds good to me even if it is on the web English speaking radio station 3356871870
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: English speaking radio station   English speaking radio station Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:07 pm

I use 'Live Station'. It's 'television' and radio. BBC, ITN, Euronews, etc., all in English.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: English speaking radio station   English speaking radio station Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:38 am

Good find scott thank you English speaking radio station 3356871870
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: English speaking radio station   English speaking radio station Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:00 pm

T T Scot I will make a note of this English speaking radio station 3356871870

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: English speaking radio station   English speaking radio station Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Is it broadcast live from Bulgaria,or is it broadcast from England
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: English speaking radio station   English speaking radio station Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:10 am

mickhev wrote:
Is it broadcast live from Bulgaria,or is it broadcast from England

from Bulgaria....
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: English speaking radio station   English speaking radio station Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Sounds ionteresting but I don't know where it's broadcast from ?

sarah
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: English speaking radio station   English speaking radio station Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:11 pm

I like T
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: English speaking radio station   English speaking radio station Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:32 pm

I have listened to the station,but if you have to listen on the web i do prefer BRMB where we used to live,but if it ever comes live in BG then that will be great
Back to top Go down
dave b
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: English speaking radio station   English speaking radio station Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:50 pm

Pirouette wrote:
It is based in Bulgaria (somewhere) but they talk about the whole of the country. It is really good and worth listening to. The Djs are really good and the music is really varied. About time we had a totally English speaking radio over here. English speaking radio station 570106603

Went to the trust site today for the first time but no connection anyone else have this problem?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: English speaking radio station   English speaking radio station Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:20 pm

An excellent station, particularly for those in the 50-ish age group - plenty of 70's favourites and some very good djs. Best wishes to all at:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

B. Rgds., George
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: English speaking radio station   English speaking radio station Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:31 am

dave b wrote:
Went to the trust site today for the first time but no connection anyone else have this problem?

Hi Dave

I've tried it a few times and no problems here. You can always drop them an e-mail, they seem friendly folk!

Cheers
Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
dave b
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: English speaking radio station   English speaking radio station Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:25 pm

Thanks Chris went to the site today , no problems just a clitch I guess on the day
Back to top Go down
rosie
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: English speaking radio station   English speaking radio station Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:39 am

Hi
Its Rosie from Trust Radio Europe. Glad to hear you are enjoying the music and information we are giving.
We are based in Bulgaria, not far from Vratsa. Some of you may have had problems listening l am afraid that is out of our control, electricity and internet but shortly we will be relocating nearer to a town perhaps things will be better.

If you wish us to add other content to the show or want something played just contact us. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By the way we are trying to get on FM but want to go the right route.

Rosie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English speaking radio station   English speaking radio station Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English speaking radio station

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next