Swimming pool Chemicals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mickhev
Super user
Super user

Swimming pool Chemicals Empty
PostSubject: Swimming pool Chemicals   Swimming pool Chemicals Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:13 pm

Morning everyone i need some chemicals for my swimming pool,i am near to Yambol any ideas please
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool Chemicals   Swimming pool Chemicals Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:26 pm

Hi Mick I don't know where you can get them from but if you try contacting Phil Rose he will be able to tell you g
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool Chemicals   Swimming pool Chemicals Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:52 pm

dont know your area, we get ours from aqua in varna, bricolage sell a limited range, and a new store in balchik just opened. s
Back to top Go down
jenny2803
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool Chemicals   Swimming pool Chemicals Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:30 pm

Mike
What chemicals are you needing ?
you can get Savo which is the chlorine stuff from Kaufland just under 6 leva.
Or you will get Ph up and down and whatever else you need from either baumax or Mr brico's in either Burgas or Stara Zagora.
Jenny
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool Chemicals   Swimming pool Chemicals Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:34 pm

Thanks Jenny we have just come back from Stara Zagora and got all we need,did manage to slip in a Big Mac Yum Yum
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool Chemicals   Swimming pool Chemicals Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Thanks to Netsniper and starlite i am all sorted now,be in the pool soon,i hope Swimming pool Chemicals 2204270746
Back to top Go down
jenny2803
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool Chemicals   Swimming pool Chemicals Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:26 am

mickhev wrote:
Thanks Jenny we have just come back from Stara Zagora and got all we need,did manage to slip in a Big Mac Yum Yum
Hmmmm and where is my big mac ?
Glad you got sorted x
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool Chemicals   Swimming pool Chemicals Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:52 am

Hi Mike
Glad you got sorted, could be a good idea if you let us know where you managed to get sorted and what you thought of the place.

Cheers T
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool Chemicals   Swimming pool Chemicals Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:47 am

Mr Brickolarge sell everything that you will need for your pool,in Stara Zagora,and theres a KFC,and Mc donalds g
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool Chemicals   Swimming pool Chemicals Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:27 am

That's well worth knowing mickhev thank you for the KFC info Swimming pool Chemicals 2381841692

sarah
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool Chemicals   Swimming pool Chemicals Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:24 am

Swimming pool Chemicals 1763269238

:Swimming pool Chemicals 1931734156: of ours have a swimming pool and he is not happy as the bad winter has damaged the edges. He has rebuilt the edges again and re tiled however, some of the tiles are quite yukie looking, the limescale just will not come off. Our friend has used every chemical to try to remove this but will not move. I read somewhere to use neat vinegar i know this can be used to descale kettles etc would it be safe to use in the pool?

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
jenny2803
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool Chemicals   Swimming pool Chemicals Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:20 am

What about the good old Rakia, It seems to work wonders on everything else it may be worth a try !!
I know I use it for all sorts including cleaning windows, wasp stings sunburn and loads of things including medical !!
Jenny Angel
Back to top Go down
shazzy

PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool Chemicals   Swimming pool Chemicals Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:13 am

does any one know where i can get salt for my salt water pump we are based near nova zogora and sliven
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool Chemicals   Swimming pool Chemicals Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:44 pm

It maybe worth asking someone like willowsend who has a pool what he uses? or ther members on here that have a pool? good luck Swimming pool Chemicals 1430720830
Back to top Go down
jenny2803
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool Chemicals   Swimming pool Chemicals Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:45 pm

There is a pool place in Stara Zagora which may have what you are looking for, My friend buys his chlorine stuff for his pool there will find out the link for you.
Jenny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool Chemicals   Swimming pool Chemicals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming pool Chemicals

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next