altText

Dentist in Plovdiv

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charliechech
Junior user
Junior user

Dentist in Plovdiv Empty
PostSubject: Dentist in Plovdiv   Dentist in Plovdiv Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:34 am

Well it happened, I had to visit a dentists and after seein what Chech went through with a dentist in Karlovo (good, but not the best care), I was dreading it!!!!

Story - St. Georges day, I spied a lovely piece of crispy lamb, maybe a little too crispy, cracked my tooth from top to bottom! It already has a filling from about 10 years ago. Mother in law says she has a good dentist in Plovdiv, rang, booked me in after her appointment yesterday. Great. Eating the rest of the day on one side, quite difficult with such yummy food!!!

Anyway, went yesterday. Didn't realise he had sqeezed me in (very grateful though), so after 1 1/2 hours of waiting, we were all a little fed up, especially Gabbi! Finally went in .... he speaks English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh fabulous. Hate going to the dentists so this was a relief, at least if I screamed a torrent of words, he had more chance of understanding me!!!

So used the numbing spray so I wouldn't feel the injection (Chech had to ask for the numbing spray after 2 injections from the Karlovo dentist ... now you understand why I didn't want to go there!!), took out broken piece, temporary filling in, xray next week to see what work was previously done and then back to dentist next week for next step.

He was great, explained everything, put me at ease, great. He even let Gabbi sit in the chair so she could get used to her surroudnings, don't want her to be a big softy like her mum!!!

So for MinL (she had an hours worth of work), my treatment, consultation with Chech, cost us 50 leva!!! Well worth it.

If anyone wants any details about this dentist, let me know g
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Dentist in Plovdiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dentist in Plovdiv   Dentist in Plovdiv Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:15 pm

Good post and nice to know! Glad you fell upon a good dentist. g
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Charliechech
Junior user
Junior user

Dentist in Plovdiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dentist in Plovdiv   Dentist in Plovdiv Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:33 pm

Tell me about it!!!! Phew!!!!
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

Dentist in Plovdiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dentist in Plovdiv   Dentist in Plovdiv Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Thank you for the post as Chris says its always good to find a good dentist they aren't my favorite people Dentist in Plovdiv 2381841692
Back to top Go down
Charliechech
Junior user
Junior user

Dentist in Plovdiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dentist in Plovdiv   Dentist in Plovdiv Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:25 pm

Well that's exactly what I told this guy, but I had nothing to worry about!

Going back on Saturday, got my xray today in Karlovo, 4.50 leva, so now we see where he will go from here. As long as he keeps using the numbing spray, I'll be just fine ..... famous last words!!!
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

Dentist in Plovdiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dentist in Plovdiv   Dentist in Plovdiv Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:44 pm

Charliechech wrote:
Well that's exactly what I told this guy, but I had nothing to worry about!

Going back on Saturday, got my xray today in Karlovo, 4.50 leva, so now we see where he will go from here. As long as he keeps using the numbing spray, I'll be just fine ..... famous last words!!!

I'm sure you will dentist fear is just a state of mind and I'm terrified of them so that tells you something about me Dentist in Plovdiv 2381841692
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dentist in Plovdiv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dentist in Plovdiv   Dentist in Plovdiv Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dentist in Plovdiv

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1