time showing on board

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

time showing on board Empty
PostSubject: time showing on board   time showing on board Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:13 pm

good morning...i have a querie about the time showing
I have my time zone set to ...UTC +3.....therefore , the actual clock on the page is showing the correct time...at this present minute 10.09,...... but at the top of the page it states....
it is currently 6 may 14.09 !
your thought please...
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: time showing on board   time showing on board Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:22 pm

varnagirl I'm in the uk and how I got mine to work correctly was to set my Time to UTC - 4 hours and I ticked yes in the Summer Time/DST is in effect YES and it works for me my time is showing as 08.20 which is correct
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: time showing on board   time showing on board Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Hi Folks

We currently have a small glitch with the 'time' that shows on the forum (It is currently 06 May 2010 11:27, etc.) which always appears to be an hour or so out either way, no matter what you've set your own time to be.

However, the actual 'clock' face on the portal always seems to be correct.

This is one that we're currently investigating and trying to fix along with the 'Users online in last 24 hours' which is all over the place!

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: time showing on board   time showing on board Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:35 pm

thanks chris
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: time showing on board   time showing on board Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:52 pm

The portal time is taken from your pc so that will always be the same as your pc the forum time I'm told is taken from the server/host so I will contact them and ask the question? I'm told that the time on the forum doesn't have any problems and it does seem that its only me who has asked so we will have to wait and see

g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: time showing on board   time showing on board Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:53 pm

Mines ok now its setup as I said above no problems here
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: time showing on board   time showing on board Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:25 pm

krypton wrote:
Mines ok now its setup as I said above no problems here

actually Krypton , it cant be ok as this post which you did a couple of hours ago ,is showing it was posted a 14.53...and its only 14.25 now in Bg ...so 12.25 in UK ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: time showing on board   time showing on board Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:31 pm

Emmmmmmm? not too sure here I just looked at when it was posted and I see this

Post subject: Re: time showing on board
Post Posted: 06 May 2010 08:53 :Shocked:

And this post shows 12.31 which is right?
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: time showing on board   time showing on board Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Just set my time and its now right however I did have to set it to UTC - 3 hours time showing on board 739492727
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: time showing on board   time showing on board Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:20 pm

Admin wrote:
Emmmmmmm? not too sure here I just looked at when it was posted and I see this

Post subject: Re: time showing on board
Post Posted: 06 May 2010 08:53 :Shocked:

And this post shows 12.31 which is right?

my board showing it as posted at 18.31 ! so it must be my settings.... time showing on board 927475117 time showing on board 927475117 silly me ,i will have another go
i had my settings at utc +3...which is moscow time according to the board...this being closest to BG ,thats what i opt for ..obviously got it wrong Beemmeup
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: time showing on board   time showing on board Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:33 pm

Mines ok I set it the same as krypton

sarah g
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: time showing on board   time showing on board Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Sarah wrote:
Mines ok I set it the same as krypton

sarah g

I have only got half the clock showing on my screen. The 1 to 5-o-clock part of the clock is missing
It has been suggested to me by Admin that it might be because I am using Internet Explorer
I have also got other bits missing on the other blocks on the right hand side of the screen and the white background is only covering 3/4 of the block with the text going off the edge. I hope that makes sense
Does anybody have the same problems ??? time showing on board 739492727
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: time showing on board   time showing on board Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:04 pm

I had this problem with Internet explorer but I changed to firefox and all is well and to be honest much faster to g
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: time showing on board   time showing on board Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:14 pm

Mines ok now thanks time showing on board 3023850720
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: time showing on board   time showing on board Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:57 am

willowsend wrote:
I have only got half the clock showing on my screen. The 1 to 5-o-clock part of the clock is missing
It has been suggested to me by Admin that it might be because I am using Internet Explorer
I have also got other bits missing on the other blocks on the right hand side of the screen and the white background is only covering 3/4 of the block with the text going off the edge. I hope that makes sense
Does anybody have the same problems ??? time showing on board 739492727

I think I may have fixed this to some degree let me know if its any better

Cheers g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time showing on board   time showing on board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time showing on board

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1