St Georges Day in Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

St Georges Day in Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: St Georges Day in Bulgaria   St Georges Day in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:53 pm

:Howdy:Has anybody got any plans to join the friends of Bulgaria and celebrate St Georges Day
I notice there are several parades and events going on, so I just wondered if the ex-pats community are going to have a knees-up or a B-B-Q :Food:and wine. St Georges Day in Bulgaria 3023850720 If you need an excuse you have now got one St Georges Day in Bulgaria 1995268642
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: St Georges Day in Bulgaria   St Georges Day in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:26 pm

I did join in a rather lively parade earlier today (drums, trumpets, etc.). Well, not so much 'joined in' rather than get 'swept up' as I was heading up town shopping!

However, I will certainly join you in a glass of wine St Georges Day in Bulgaria 1995268642

Happy BG St. Georges Day to everyone for the 6th (and Happy Bulgaria Military Army Day too).
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Darrell
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: St Georges Day in Bulgaria   St Georges Day in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:15 am

Darrell is in the U.K. at the moment.I will be celebrating with friends tomorrow night, as I'm off to two name days.Good food,good company and a few drinks.Could'nt be better.
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: St Georges Day in Bulgaria   St Georges Day in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:01 pm

I missed this post hope you all had a good day g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St Georges Day in Bulgaria   St Georges Day in Bulgaria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St Georges Day in Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1