altText

new government legislation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
botev
Senior user
Senior user

new government legislation Empty
PostSubject: new government legislation   new government legislation Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:19 pm

I have been told whilst working today in the orphanage that new government legislation has it that no more photos of the orphanages or videos are allowed to be taken by the public nor are they allowed to be given to the public for displaying to the public.

I have not followed this up, however this is what i was briefed today, just thought i should let you knwo for those who have photos on the sites etc etc.... child protection rules, after Bulgaria tightens its child protection policies.

Any comments would be appreciated thanks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: new government legislation   new government legislation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:14 pm

Anyone got any updates on this ?

g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
marlyn
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: new government legislation   new government legislation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:18 pm

LittleSteps wrote:
I have been told whilst working today in the orphanage that new government legislation has it that no more photos of the orphanages or videos are allowed to be taken by the public nor are they allowed to be given to the public for displaying to the public.

I have not followed this up, however this is what i was briefed today, just thought i should let you knwo for those who have photos on the sites etc etc.... child protection rules, after Bulgaria tightens its child protection policies.

Any comments would be appreciated thanks.

Its a positive move for sure if they have done this, even in the so called enlightened society of the UK the stigma of living in a childrens home continues and this is on top of all the other dangers children face. So i for one would say well done to the government if the can enforce this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new government legislation   new government legislation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new government legislation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1