altText
altText

Bulgarian Orphanages video from 'One Heart'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Bulgarian Orphanages video from 'One Heart' Empty
PostSubject: Bulgarian Orphanages video from 'One Heart'   Bulgarian Orphanages video from 'One Heart' Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:16 pm

This is not Silistra or Priateli, or Bright Start  but it is what we, Berni & Dougie , Charlie, Chris and Bev and Littlesteps  are all about;
please watch....and have a box of tissues handy.

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Bulgarian Orphanages video from 'One Heart'   Bulgarian Orphanages video from 'One Heart' Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:28 pm

I've added the video Bernie and yes a box of tissues would have been good to have handy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Bulgarian Orphanages video from 'One Heart'   Bulgarian Orphanages video from 'One Heart' Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Thanks Ash

Oddy
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Bulgarian Orphanages video from 'One Heart'   Bulgarian Orphanages video from 'One Heart' Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:38 pm

I just wish i could them all, see guys come on for a donation no matter how small ashaley will donate 5 gbp for my appeal!!!!

Do something little and turn it into something big....maybe someone can donate a box of tissues hey oddy????
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Bulgarian Orphanages video from 'One Heart'   Bulgarian Orphanages video from 'One Heart' Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:03 pm

Well i must say very nice video,i will also say that they don't seem starved and they look to be well looked after,i have seen video of Bulgarian orphanages with children that have been far less catered for,while i give credit to everybody that helps these Bulgarian children ,i spent 5 years in the Congo and these children really need all the help they can get malnutrition starvation lack of food care,so my heart goes out to everyone thats doing what they can.in all walks of life we all can help in some way.

Mike
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Bulgarian Orphanages video from 'One Heart'   Bulgarian Orphanages video from 'One Heart' Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:09 pm

yes very true everyone can help in there own way through their own walks of life, but we must not forget it is not always food and clothes these children need, it is love and affection. Everyone is more aware of the probelms in the congo and africa etc etc etc etc, not everyone however are aware of the problems closer to home! Not that it makes a difference who needs help and where they are located but my point is bulgaria is not known worldwide to the issues of the children here as romania isn't it is only in very recent years some have taken interest!

It is very sad, very very sad!! I appreciated your comment Mick,

;
)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Orphanages video from 'One Heart'   Bulgarian Orphanages video from 'One Heart' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulgarian Orphanages video from 'One Heart'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1