pensioner parent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

pensioner parent - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: pensioner parent   pensioner parent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

I was reading today about an old boy who is 74 and his wife is 36 and she has had a baby,they also have a 1 year old.Then there was another old boy who lived close by who is 76 and his wife is 41 who have also just had a baby,(could it be something in the water) I don,t think it is fair on the kids,by the time the child is 10 the father is going to be in his 80,s don,t think he will be up for a game of footie,what do you think about this?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: pensioner parent   pensioner parent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:46 pm

LittleSteps wrote:
willowsend Hello & Bye you are awesome
LittleSteps, Thank you It's not good-bye, just cherrio, see you in another world
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: pensioner parent   pensioner parent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Hi Brian I love what you've said here but I would like to add, yes you may be knocking the door but I think it will be a long time before its answered you will be here long after most
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: pensioner parent   pensioner parent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Oddy
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: pensioner parent   pensioner parent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:31 pm

scott wrote:
Hi Brian I love what you've said here but I would like to add, yes you may be knocking the door but I think it will be a long time before its answered you will be here long after most

I tell everybody, don't judge a book by it's cover, the epilogue is getting closer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pensioner parent   pensioner parent - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pensioner parent

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2