altText
altText
altText

Good things about Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Good things about Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Good things about Bulgaria   Good things about Bulgaria Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:52 pm

Hi all,

thought I should say something good about bulgaria. I got an email from someone complaining about the negativity of this forum.

There are many wonderful things about Bulgaria, it is a great country and will be my home till I die. But like the UK, there are problems. You will find this in any country you decided to live in. Some one said to me, if I feel bad things about Bulgaria, why do I live here. I live here because I love this country, warts and all. There are some very wonderful people here and this country needs much help, financially and from knowledge we as Brits can bring here. This is a growing country and like the UK 50 or so years ago has potential for a great future. But it has to be made, nothing in life is easy. Forging a new life is not easy for anyone.

I'll do everything I can to help Bulgaria make it's place in europe and the world, it make be little, but we can all do something.

We need to hear on this forum from people with good and great stories to tell. For the moment there are few, because there is little good news to write about, only everyday life for us Brits living here. I have tried to start people off, by asking for the good side of life here. I have tried to provoke interesting comments and information to come on here.

But I'll not lie about the life here, so property businesses can make lots of money. I'll be totally honest with everything. This country is still a great country and needs much to make it better. But I will ask a question, if the UK is so great and there are no bad problems there, why is it, that many Brits have come here to live? But like many of the other forums, it is all to do with people making money out of selling properties, so we Brits who are living here are expected to say only the wonderful things, and forget the everyday life that Bulgarians have to live with and we who have made our homes and new lives here have to live with as well.

I would say to anyone, come here to live, you'll never regret the move to your new future. But look at life here with open eyes, like you are doing in the UK.

So come on you people, write about the good things you know and all the benifits living in Bulgaria has given you. But be honest with us and yourselves. This is a country with a life and many things we Brits may not like, happen here. It is called everyday life, that is part of the culture we have to become part of living here.

so Best wishes to all, write and show us you have some good things for us to read and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Good things about Bulgaria   Good things about Bulgaria Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:11 am

Hi Tony

Wouldn't know where to start!

Oh, yes I would ... draught beer for less than 60p a pint [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Our wonderful Bulgarian friends. The scenery. The organic fruit and vegetables at market. The fact we have four 'proper' seasons every year. We can eat incredibly well at home for less than anywhere else in Europe. Our nearby vineyard selling fab wine at 2.40 leva a litre!

The incredible smell of the liver, bacon and onion casserole that's currently in the oven and the knowledge that it works out at less than a lev a portion (see recipe section!).

Oh, and one very special thing I like ... the view from my office window across to the Balkan mountains:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's actually more impressive than that photo shows, I had to 'merge' three different pics in Photoshop!

I've probably be back with a few more as and when I think of them.

Cheers
Chris

Last edited by 42 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : finger trouble ... again!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Good things about Bulgaria   Good things about Bulgaria Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:00 pm

Keep them coming Crhis I know very little about Bulgaria and I am keen to get to know as much as possible about the country and its people
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Good things about Bulgaria   Good things about Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:21 am

What a site that is :) :) I would love to be looking through your window everyday you lucky S****N :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
anglachanka
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Good things about Bulgaria   Good things about Bulgaria Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:25 pm

What a view eh? Lucky Chris indeed.

But did you know that this property is actually for sale? You could actually have that very view, and has just been reduced by a massive 30%.

No I am not trying to drum up business for myself, Chris and Jain are very good friends and anyone interested in his property can of course PM him direct.

It is a bargain of the first order and the furniture is also superb.

Get in touch with him if you want it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Good things about Bulgaria   Good things about Bulgaria Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:29 pm

Hiya Diana, I take that Chris is relocating then ? or is this building surplus? either way what a view I'm sure he will sell very quickly with a view like that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] why don't you tell him to add it to the property for sale section I'm sure you will get response there [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Good things about Bulgaria   Good things about Bulgaria Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi Ashley, not got too much time to add anything to anything.

I need to move nearer an international airport, for business.

My house is a Gem ... a 'Monument of Culture' in a town with all facilities (hospital, post office, shops, restaurants, bars, twice a week market).

Be very sad to see her go!

Any questions, give me a shout.

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
anglachanka
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Good things about Bulgaria   Good things about Bulgaria Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:59 pm

Thanks for the explanation Chris ...sad but necessary in this instance.

Still where you are is so beautifil and so convenient to larger towns as well, shouldn't be too long I feel.

Good luck with it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good things about Bulgaria   Good things about Bulgaria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good things about Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1