altText
altText

Provadia Panioreara

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
woodsman7
Anonymous

Provadia Panioreara Empty
PostSubject: Provadia Panioreara   Provadia Panioreara Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:42 am

Hello this week end is Provadia's Panioreara (very big market, sorry for spellings)

It runs the length of Provadia with side shows, games, and a fun fair at the end, well worth a day out if your in the area

Last year it included candy floss, toffee apples...clothes, shoes, bags plus many more

Have a super weekend what ever you are doing
regards W
Back to top Go down
kevin

PostSubject: Provadia Panioreara   Provadia Panioreara Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:29 pm

Went today and the market is massive with reasonable prices well worth the drive, had a great day wandering around in the sun, thanks woodsman7
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Provadia Panioreara   Provadia Panioreara Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Is this market on every week end does anyone know
Back to top Go down
junenan
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Provadia Panioreara   Provadia Panioreara Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:34 am

its not a market i want its a decent hairdresser help does anyone know one in pravadia area need cut and perm desparately and knows a bit of the english language bet i am ask to much but live in hopes got new glasses sorted out in varna but would like to get hair done more locally if anyone knows one e.m me junenan32 @yahoo.com thanking you in hopes
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Provadia Panioreara   Provadia Panioreara Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:03 am

I don't know of one but I'm sure someone on here will be along and can help good luck
Back to top Go down
wilola
Anonymous

PostSubject: Provadia Panioreara   Provadia Panioreara Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:35 pm

HI the market is a big 1 and also in each village or town every year on a given day, it is always the weeknd before Easter for Provadia,

It will be coming to your area just ask your mayor they will know,
hope this helps,
regards W
Back to top Go down
wilola
Anonymous

PostSubject: Provadia Panioreara   Provadia Panioreara Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:35 pm

HI the market is a big 1 and also in each village or town every year on a given day, it is always the weeknd before Easter for Provadia,

It will be coming to your area just ask your mayor they will know,
hope this helps,
regards W
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Provadia Panioreara   Provadia Panioreara Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Provadia Panioreara

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum