When we were young

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

When we were young Empty
PostSubject: When we were young   When we were young Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:10 pm

I was watching a program today about drug abuse and it got me to thinking about some of the really stupid things I've done in my life and some of them were very dangerous to, so I thought I was ask all of you what have you done that you're not proud of, I will kick it off. I was about 12/13 and we always as friends went to play on the railway well not the tracks but the grounds around them and I can remember when one of the lads I was with said "
shall we put something on the track?"
well being kids we didn't see the danger just thought the train would come along and push it out the way ? and on this occasion it did but how silly was that? and just think of the devastation we could have caused
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

When we were young Empty
PostSubject: When we were young   When we were young Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:05 am

Often got a clip round the ear if my Dad caught me playing on the railway tracks!

Another favourite was putting a book on a roller skate and flying down the main road as fast as possible (which was also a bus route!).

I'm sure lots more will spring to mind...
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
botev
Senior user
Senior user

When we were young Empty
PostSubject: When we were young   When we were young Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:02 pm

i jumped out of a 9ft tree after climbing to the top, i wanted to have crutches but only came out with scratches and a big grin...I was only 10....

blooming idiot that i am
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

When we were young Empty
PostSubject: Re: When we were young   When we were young Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When we were young

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1