altText

Excellent Builder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
anglachanka
Junior user
Junior user

Excellent Builder Empty
PostSubject: Excellent Builder   Excellent Builder Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:17 am

I can recommend a very good builder and company in the Lom area. He is very reliable, his work is first class and he employs quality tilers, electricians etc. he is willing to travel and stay at any location to get work organised and completed.
He has now renovated both of the houses which I have bought myself, as well as doing work for several friends in this area.

I would recommend him to anyone as honest, trustworthy, committed and not into the business of inflating prices for foreign clients.

Anyone interested in using Kiero and his merry gang, please drop me a PM. :[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

Excellent Builder Empty
PostSubject: Excellent Builder   Excellent Builder Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:43 pm

If he is as you say then in Bulgaria he should be worth his weight in GOLD [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I am speaking from experience so I know how hard it is to find a good one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I had more than my share of the bad ones so its good to hear the positive for a change [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm sure there will be a few on here who will be interested in this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
anglachanka
Junior user
Junior user

Excellent Builder Empty
PostSubject: Excellent Builder   Excellent Builder Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:51 pm

Hpefully not worth his complete weight in gold, cos 'little' he ain't !!!

Seriously he has worked for me and several friends, plus I have been to look at other work he has done and is doing (something I would recommend to anyone loking for a builder on their own). All of his work is top notch and any problem, if ever there is one, is sorted immediately.
We have had one tiny problem with him only once and that was when he had actually broken his leg and was off, so had left his 'boys' to carry on with some rendering work. For some reason they did the house a very pale blue, which is not white as the client wanted. Within two days it was white and finished and is super.

Having been through the hard years and months of looking for decent people to do various things, I am building a small circle now of those I trust to do building work, repair my computer, help in the garden and drive me and clients wherever we want to go.
I can honestly say I now have no problems at all with over-charging, shoddy work or failure to turn up when promised and for Bulgaria that seems to be quite an achievement.

I even have the best website builder, designer, hoster etc n the whole of Bulgaria in my view, superb training included, made easy even for a computer dummy like me and nothing ever too much trouble.

So if anyone needs anything in any of the above categories do get in touch, the builder will travel anywhere, and the web design company is of course available to anyone anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Debbss
Junior user
Junior user
Debbss

Excellent Builder Empty
PostSubject: Excellent Builder   Excellent Builder Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:16 am

Hello Angla
I have just purchased my first Bulgarian house in the Pleven region and will be needing a good builder soon. Your man sounds just the job!! Would he travel to that location? If so could you please let me have his contact details?
Does anyone know about planning permission or where I would find out about it?
I also will need some form of heating.....wood burners? Dos anyone know a reliable supplier and installer of these?
Many thanks
Debbs
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

Excellent Builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excellent Builder   Excellent Builder Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:14 pm

I'm not completely sure but I think Johnbaz does this sort of thing well the heating anyway give him a shout
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

Excellent Builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excellent Builder   Excellent Builder Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:40 pm

Thanks Scott i do indeed install heating , and do welding and make wrought iron gates , as well as having the facilitate to weld stainless and aluminium .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Excellent Builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excellent Builder   Excellent Builder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excellent Builder

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1