altText
altText

First visit to Sunny beach

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jac100

First visit to Sunny beach Empty
PostSubject: First visit to Sunny beach   First visit to Sunny beach Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:12 am

Hi Everyone,

I am all excited I have just booked my flight and will be visiting Sunny beach Mid July for the first time. This is my first visit to Bulgaria let alone sunny beach and I'll be taking ownership of my apartment.

Any usefull information and tips welcome from all you nice people, everon being great.

I have sorted out furniture, so just need to know what I will be doing with my spare time in the sun....lol ..suggestions welcome, for example places to visit, eat and places to avoid etc

who know's I may get to meet some of you
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: First visit to Sunny beach   First visit to Sunny beach Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:01 am

Good for you hope you have a loverly time
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: First visit to Sunny beach   First visit to Sunny beach Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:09 am

Hope you have a great time Jac. Try and get to Nessebur for a day... well worth a wander around!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

PostSubject: First visit to Sunny beach   First visit to Sunny beach Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:39 am

Welcome to the site, we live just outside Sunny Beach and run a property management and airport transfer company. Well a trip to Nessebar is a must, the bus runs from Elinite to Nessebar long the resort road, and it only takes about 10 mins on the bus, if you use the bus please make sure that you keep your money safe as pick pockets work the buses. Pomorie is worth a visit, Every Thursday there is a market in Kableshkovo you can get a bus from the bus station in Sunny Beach or many taxis over a trip to there but make sure you arrange a price before you use one, the same applies if you ever use a taxi in the resort. The sea gardens in Burgas are very nice you could go there and then do some shopping in Burgas. There are waterparks in Ravda and Sunny Beach. St Vlas has a nice marina now with some nice restaurants, but quite expensive. Most popular restaurants in Sunny Beach are the Condor which is in the centre next to the Post Office, and Djannys which is in the market area. You dont say which complex you have bought in so I dont know if you are North of South in Sunny Beach so I cant say what is around your complex. Have a good trip and I hope you love your apartment
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: First visit to Sunny beach   First visit to Sunny beach Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:52 am

Hire a car

Take your time and drive around

Go up the hills and look at places like Kotel and there is a wooden village quite near to Kotel. The name has gone out of the old memory bank, Chris .

Food is much cheaper away from the resorts.

Enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: First visit to Sunny beach   First visit to Sunny beach Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:12 am

tonyb60 wrote:
Go up the hills and look at places like Kotel and there is a wooden village quite near to Kotel. The name has gone out of the old memory bank, Chris

You probably mean Jeravna Tony!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: First visit to Sunny beach   First visit to Sunny beach Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:00 am

Yep thats the place doh

Nice day out
Back to top Go down
pixi
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: First visit to Sunny beach   First visit to Sunny beach Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:59 am

Yes go up into the country, people very nice, try and learn some Bulgarian however little they will appreciate it if you try, and things are so much cheaper especially meals. We have had holidays in Sunny Beach very nice, my two sons have property near Dobrich, that is where we stay now when we go on holiday.
Back to top Go down
jac100

PostSubject: First visit to Sunny beach   First visit to Sunny beach Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:47 pm

A big thank you to everyone that took time to post a reply. I am really looking forward to July and have started to contact furniture companies.
Back to top Go down
royandjen@balgarene

PostSubject: First visit to Sunny beach   First visit to Sunny beach Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:32 pm

We had a night out at Kahns tent, quite good entertainment, it is set in the hill overlooking sunny beach, opposite end to nessebar.

We walked to neesebar along the beach road
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: First visit to Sunny beach   First visit to Sunny beach Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:42 pm

Sunny beach it self I would give it time of day but Nessebur is a lovely place and its worth having a look, I think it is anyway
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: First visit to Sunny beach   First visit to Sunny beach Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Just been reading another topic about sunny beach and how they are going to demolish some of the buildings so maybe this will have a positive effect on the place
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

PostSubject: First visit to Sunny beach   First visit to Sunny beach Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:58 pm

Dont hold your breath they have been saying this for years.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: First visit to Sunny beach   First visit to Sunny beach Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:35 pm

bobski wrote:
hi jac100,
if you get chance try out cheromorets its a lovely beach resort on the sozopol road...its our favourite in the summer...not many english there and you will pay bg prices.

as its your first time over here in bg and i imagine you will be very busy please keep your wits about you.

good luck

bobski.

Good advice Bob especially the bit about "
keep your wits about you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First visit to Sunny beach   First visit to Sunny beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First visit to Sunny beach

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next