altText
altText

What's your favourite tipple ????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: What's your favourite tipple ????   What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi all,

This forum should be interesting , as drinking in Bulgaria is a passtime for some, So lets hear about your new or favourite drinks in Bulgaria
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: What's your favourite tipple ????   What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:06 pm

Our neighbour brought round a bottle of his 'this years batch' yesterday evening, made from peaches.

Jolly nice too ... I'm not a huge lover of Rakia (can't cope with the next day headaches) but it was very good.

Didn't have much in the house to offer in exchange so give him four portions of home-made leek & potato soup which he seemed delighted with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: What's your favourite tipple ????   What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:18 pm

I bet he was Chris from what you keep saying about this soup I think you was robbed
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: What's your favourite tipple ????   What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:21 pm

I think the leek and potato soup with the Rakia whould go down very well you should try it next time Chris
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: What's your favourite tipple ????   What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:22 pm

If you like a dark beer try Дрцана Found it in Kaufland.
Had a couple or 3 not bad a bit better than all the lager type stuff. Less gassy

Tony
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: What's your favourite tipple ????   What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Drink dont like me, spirits nor wine, enjoy a lager thats about all i drink.
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: What's your favourite tipple ????   What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Know just how you feel starlite. One Rakia is fine 2 and i'm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 3 and
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: What's your favourite tipple ????   What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:33 pm

We could stomach Rakia with leek and potato soup,but i was given Brawn washed down with Rakia,YUK,it was horrible the slimyness with the after burn,don,t know what was worse,especially when your sitting round a table and everybody is watching your face.now we only drink red wine,like to keep our stomachs a bit longer or not as the case may be by some of the jugs we have been given by neighbours
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: What's your favourite tipple ????   What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:00 pm

For me my home made Brandy its fantastic,but i like some of their premium lagers

Mike
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: What's your favourite tipple ????   What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:15 pm

You surprise me Mick [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I thought you were TT
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: What's your favourite tipple ????   What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Jameson Whiskey, especially when it is warm and a cold winters night!!! oh and whiskey and bailey mix~~~ yummy yummy for my tummy!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TYS
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: What's your favourite tipple ????   What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:02 am

We are both quite partial to a drop of the good old red stuff!! We both enjoy the red wine Bulgaria has to offer. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Toby also likes Shumensko (not sure if I have the spelling correct) beer, I'm not a beer drinker.
Back to top Go down
Charliechech
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: What's your favourite tipple ????   What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Now I love Southern Comfort, very rarely find it here So when visiting Sozopol last year. There was this one lone bottle on the top shelf, I just couldn't leave it there!

I drink Zagorka, Arriana, any beer really. The best bottle of wine I found is one from Dragomir winery, The project Rose Femme. Gorgeous!!!!! Very fruity, hint of strawberries, delicious!

Another great wine is from a friend of ours and we have already put a request in for x amount of bottles from this years batch.
Back to top Go down
mandyjeancole

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite tipple ????   What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:55 am

You might like to try a very pleasant red wine called 'Kadarka' available at Kaufland 1.75 a bottle..slightly dearer elsewhere.. a big hit with the Brits in our village &
beyond. MJC
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite tipple ????   What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:10 pm

oh no MJC...no ...its like a sherry /dessert wine What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 2381841692 get a decent bottle of ceau Karnaobat..now thats a good red...most enjoyable to the palett What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 3367882216
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite tipple ????   What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:27 pm

varnagirl wrote:
oh no MJC...no ...its like a sherry /dessert wine What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 2381841692 get a decent bottle of ceau Karnaobat..now thats a good red...most enjoyable to the palett What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 3367882216

What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 3135333095 ooops...where,s the "
modify button gone...i wrote chat...as in chateau and the chat smilie came up.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite tipple ????   What's your favourite tipple ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite tipple ????

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next