altText
altText

Slavyantsi Vineyard and Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

Slavyantsi Vineyard and Shop Empty
PostSubject: Slavyantsi Vineyard and Shop   Slavyantsi Vineyard and Shop Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:47 am

Not sure if this is of interest to anyone or not, but on Monday the wife and I drove down to Slavyantsi Vineyard, around 30 minutes from here, and then on another five minutes to Sungulari to their 'retail outlet'.

They have a great selection of wines in bottle, bag in box and on Vrac (take your own bottles and they will fill them up for you).

We opted for a rather nice Misket and a very good Cabernet Sauvignon which come in 10 litre 'bag in box'. We've sampled the red and the white and both are very drinkable for the price (22 leva for 10 litres).

At 2.20 leva per litre = 1.65 leva for 75 cl ... this makes it around 75 pence for a bottle of wine at today's exchange rate!

Easy drive from Yambol/Elhovo area and from Bourgas Area ... plus what you spend on the petrol/diesel you can easily save on the wine!

Cheers
Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Anonymous

Slavyantsi Vineyard and Shop Empty
PostSubject: Slavyantsi Vineyard and Shop   Slavyantsi Vineyard and Shop Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:59 am

Hi Chris, good morning,

I'm sure you'll find many interested, I love a good wine as well. I get to enjoy the local produce in my area, some of the time. I expect many will find the info of interest and use.

Best wishes
Back to top Go down

Slavyantsi Vineyard and Shop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1